7.24.2014

My Lust List

 Now that we are getting closer to my birthday, and of course christmas I thought I would share with you all of the things I dream to have in hope that my boyfriend or family will buy them for me. In saying that I most likely will purchase everything myself because I am impatient. Most of the items on my lust list are beauty products, but some are miscellaneous  items I cant wait to get my hands on.



First up in Benefits They're Real! Push-up liner. I have seen many mixed reviews on this but after playing with it at The Sparkling Soiree bloggers event on the weekend I cant wait to get one for myself!


At The Sparkling Soiree beauty bloggers event I was a volunteer model and had Lolli tint applied to my cheeks to show everyone how to apply it. The lovely lady from Benefit applied some Watt's Up! to my cheeks beforehand and I fell in love instantly. This stuff is amazing!

When Hourglass first released this palette as a limited edition, it sold out so quickly. Now that is permanent it is something that I need in my collection for years to come.


Too faced Sweethearts blush's are just Devine, and I cant wait until this baby is mine. A girl can dream can't she?


Naked 3, enough said. Look at this palette, it is pure beauty. Something I long for, to have this in my collection.

I am in desperate need of a new camera for blogging, since mine is not good enough. Nikon make amazing cameras, and the D3200 would be great for me because I am only learning with photography.


This gorgeous black bag from Kate Hill is calling my name! 



Lastly, When I met the beautiful Dani from Kaboomcosmetics she had a Pauls Boutique bag that I really, really loved. After searching online I have found my pick from Pauls Boutique, The Large Maisy bag in black.


Whats on your Lust list?











No comments:

Post a Comment